The NFO opened for subscription on 20th August and will close on 3rd September. It is an open-end scheme investing in Arbitrage opportunities.

As per the draft prospectus, theITI Arbitrage Fundwill invest in equity and equity-related securities and debt securities. It will invest a minimum of 65 percent in equity markets and the remaining 35 percent in debt securities.

George Heber Joseph and Milan Mody will be the fund managers for the ITI fund.Nifty 50Arbitrage Indexwill be the benchmark to this NFO.

The fund managers of the scheme said that the main aim of this scheme is to generate returns by investing in arbitrage opportunities available in the market and providing relatively risk-free returns without any directional equity risk.

The entry load does not apply to anyone. If the units are redeemed/switched out on or before 30 days from the date of allotment will pay 0.25% as exit load. Nill, if the units are redeemed or switched out after 30 days from the date of allotment.

One will need to invest a minimum of Rs 5000 and a multiple of Re 1 thereafter. The minimum additional purchase amount is Rs 1000 and a multiple of Re 1 thereafter. This scheme is available in both Regular and Direct plans. This scheme is suitable for short term and medium investors.

TheITI Arbitrage Fundwill invest in equity and equity-related instruments including derivatives, a minimum of 65 percent and a maximum of 100 percent. In case, arbitrage opportunities are less or limited, will invest in a maximum of 35% in high-quality debt instruments with maturity up to 91 days.

Disclaimer:This post is just information about the scheme. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.

Buy Havells India Ltd (HVEL) Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (HLL)

Buy Max Financial Services, BF Utilities Godrej Consumer Products

Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked*

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

ABSL Changes ABSL Short Term Opportunities Fund Name

Indian Mutual Funds: Fund Managers Made Big For Investors

SBI FMP Series 25 (1120 Days) Scheme Details

Vodafone Idea Papers Issue Impact Debt MF Schemes

Buy Yes Bank; Target Rs. 70 Pidilite Industries; Target Rs. 1350